Climb aboard our comfortable cruise boat for this great value Gold Coast river cruise in the afternoon that departs from our convenient location right in the heart of Surfers Paradise. The afternoon cruise – which leaves at 3:30pm – will let you see the best of the Gold Coast from the water as it takes you across the lovely, winding waterways on a relaxing trip to view the many local highlights that give the Gold Coast its own unique character. While on board, you’ll see the magnificent homes of the rich and famous, the glittering waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater, and other famous regional features such as iconic theme park Sea World, the impressive yachts and wharfs of Marina Mirage, and the extravagant Palazzo Versace – Australia’s only “six star” resort hotel.
Sit back and relax while enjoying the interesting and informative commentary provided by our enthusiastic and friendly crew who will point out the best bits of your surroundings for you to view either from inside the comfortable vessel or soaking up the afternoon sun on the spacious deck. Enjoy the provided savoury platters with the option to purchase additional alcoholic beverages from our fully-licensed on board bar – the choice is yours!
The afternoon cruise lasts approximately 1.5 hours and can be boarded from our private wharf on the river-end of Cavill Avenue next to “Tiki Village” in the centre of Surfers Paradise as shown in the map above. To get one of the best cruise experiences on the Gold Coast as the pleasant afternoon sun that the region is famous for transitions towards the evening while enjoying a unique blend of sights, sounds and tastes.
* View the magnificent homes and lifestyles of the rich and famous
* Informative commentary
* Sundeck viewing -special events catered for
* Complimentary tea and coffee
* Morning Cruise includes a selection of delicious locally-made cakes and slices
* Afternoon Cruise includes a savoury platter consisting of cheeses, dips, pate, breads, crackers and seasonal fruits
* Fully licensed cocktail bar and selection of wines
* Take in the beautiful sites of the Gold Coast Waterway canal system and Broadwater
* Travel to Seaworld, Marina Mirage and Australia's only six star hotel "Palazzo Versace"
* Enjoy airconditioned, all weather comfort
* View some of the world's most beautiful high-rise apartments and the ever-changing Surfers Paradise skyline
* Kids receive a FREE goodie bag
Until further notice. Prices are subject to change without notice.
The Entertainer departs from the wharf at the end of Cavill Avenue behind Tiki Villiage.
Childrens prices are for children aged between 3-13 years of age. Under 3 years are free of charge.
9.30am and 3.00pm daily, except Christmas Day
Cruises may be cancelled without prior notice due to extreme weather conditions and circumstances beyond our control.
Please meet at Tiki Village Wharf at the Wyndham Cruises booking office. Located at the River-end of Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise.
River-end Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise, QLD, 4217