The Blue Mountains named after it distincitive blue haze centres around Katoomba in the heart of the World Hertitage listed Blue Mountains. See the Three Sisters at Echo Point, descend into the Megalong Valley and walk on the valley floor. Experience the rich warm smell of the Australian bush, a truly Australian sensation. A must see destination for any traveller to Sydney.
Crisp, clean, mountain top air with distant blue haze horizons overlooking awesome canyons with rainforest carpeting the valley floor. Waterfalls, sleepy hamlets and the rich warm smell of the Australian bush make this a very special place for every visitor.
Coach touring and Admission to Featherdale Wildlife Park.
- Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park - hand feed kangaroos, experience an emu encounter, walk through rainforest aviaries, giant crocodiles and more
- Walk through koala enclosures and see koalas in trees and close-up
- Opportunity to Cuddle a Koala*
- Have your photo taken with a cuddly koala (free of charge if you use your own camera)
- Tour Katoomba - resort capital of the Blue Mountains
- At Echo Point, see the Three Sisters rock formation towering over Jamison Valley
- Opportunity to ride the world's steepest Scenic Railway, Scenic Cableway or Scenic Skyway (own expense)
- Walk on the valley floor boardwalk under a canopy of tall tree ferns
- Lunches are available at Scenic World at own expense
- Follow the scenic Cliff Drive with magnificent views over Megalong Valley from Narrowneck
- Visit the quaint mountain village of Leura
- Perhaps enjoy a local specialty as guests of Maurice Cooper (Mr. Teapot) at Bygone Beautys... a traditional English Tea or a Devonshire Tea of scones, jam and cream. What a treat! (own expense)
- Time to walk and browse the picturesque mountain village of Leura
- Pass Homebush Bay - the 2000 Olympic Games site. See the Stadiums and facilities of the millennium Olympics.
- Return to Sydney over the Anzac Bridge.
* Koalas cling to an object or branch. You may touch a koala, but you are not permitted to hold koalas.
Operates: DAILY including Christmas Day
Departs: 8:15 AM
Returns: 6:00 PM
Fare Includes: Admission to Featherdale Wildlife Park
Children aged 4-14 are eligible to receive a 50% discount off Adult fares unless otherwise stated (15 and over is an adult. Under 4 is free).
Blue Mountains, New South Wales, Australia