A mountain top forest wonderland of vine clad vegetation in the damp cool of ancient tree species, waterfalls and wildlife in a sub tropical rainforest. Distant city and coast views and its inherent natural beauty make this World Heritage National Park one of Australia's unique and most desirable locations to visit.
Coach touring and wine tasting.
- Head inland into the mountain range of Eucalypt forest
- Mt Tamborine in the Gold Coast hinterland
- Gallery Walk - premier art and craft centre
- Time to walk and browse this picturesque strip with its cluster of galleries and craft shops
- Perhaps enjoy a local specialty at Granny Mac's... tantalising fudge and confectionary made on the premises! What a treat!
- Wind your way through the forest to 'The Goat's Track' - original logging route and the only road to O'Reilly's
- Spectacular scenery of ancient beech trees and sub tropical rainforests
- Pass the Kokoda Army Barracks - Jungle Warfare Training Centre
- Lamington National Park - gazetted in 1944 and heritage listed for its significant species of flora and fauna
- Hear the stories of the heroic rescue by Bernard O'Reilly of the Stinson plane crash survivors and the fascinating life of these early pioneers
- Immerse yourself in the surrounds of the sub tropical rainforest of the Green Mountains
- Visit O'Reilly's on top of the mountain
- Orientation tour through this mountain village
- Perhaps feed Crimson Rosellas and King Parrots (own expense)
- O'Reilly's Mountain Cafe - enjoy spectacular views of the mountain range while dining from the balcony (own expense)
- Visit an Alpaca Farm and Canungra Valley Vineyards on the return journey.
Operates DAILY. Does not operate Christmas Day
Hotel pick up available.
Children aged 4-14 are eligible to receive a 50% discount off Adult fares unless otherwise stated (15 and over is an adult. Under 4 is free).
Meeting points for both Brisbane and Gold Coast are as follows. Brisbane: Gray Line, Level 3, Brisbane Transit Centre, Roma Street or from your hotel (please provide us with hotel details). Gold Coast: Surfers Paradise Transit Centre, Beach Road or from your hotel (please provide us with hotel details). In all cases, please check-in 10 minutes prior to departure.
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia