Would one ticket to cover all your trips be handy? We think so.
Starting with your return Gold Coast Airport Transfer, your Freedom Pass gives you unlimited Gold Coast Theme Park Transfers and unlimited access to the local 24 hour bus service. Dine, shop, and enjoy our famous beaches with just one ticket, all at one low price - seven days a week!
- The Freedom Pass includes door to door airport transfers & unlimited theme park transfers on Gold Coast Tourist Shuttle services.
- The Freedom Pass also includes unlimited travel on the 24 hour Surfside Buslines/TransLink bus network.
- Freedom Passes are valid for consecutive days from and including the airport arrival date. Passes expire at midnight on the last day of travel except for the return airport transfer, which is valid for up to 30 days from date of arrival.
- Freedom Passes must be issued on a separate voucher that can be kept by the driver (as there are no photocopying facilities onbus). It is advised that you make several copies of your own in advance.
- Services operate daily between registered accommodation houses (see list below) and all major theme parks. One theme park per transfer.
- Use your Freedom Pass to visit local shopping centres, beaches, tourist attractions, entertainment precincts and more.
List of Gold Coast Accommodation pick up points for airport and theme park transfers:
(A/P = Airport, T/P = Theme Park and S/W = SeaWorld)
- 19th Avenue Apartments (A/P South Hwy Bus Stop Across the Road, T/P North Hwy Bus Stop out front)
- Air on Broadbeach (A/P & T/P 20m Left to South Pacific Plaza)
- One the Esplanade (A/P & T/P 50m Across the Road to Peninsula)
- Anacapri Apartments (A/P & T/P 150m Left Surfers Century)
- Arc Apartments (A/P & T/P 250m Down to Corner Bus Stop Sunshine Boulevard & Te Peters Drive).
- Aria (A/P & T/P 50m Right to Pacific Resort)
- Atlantis East (A/P 100m to Bus Stop Across the Road on GC Hwy, T/P 100m to Bus Stop Right on Hwy)
- Atlantis West (A/P 100m to Bus Stop Across the Road on GC Hwy, T/P 100m to Bus Stop Right on Hwy)
- Australis Sovereign (A/P & T/P 50m Around the Corner to Birt Ave)
- Avalon (A/P & T/P 100m Left to Appel Park)
- Brighton on Broadwater Shores (A/P & T/P 100m Corner Como & Aqua Streets)
- Burleigh Beach Towers (A/P 100m Bus Stop GC Hwy, T/P Bus Stop North on Gold Coast Hwy)
- Burleigh Terraces (A/P 50m Hwy Bus Stop 43 South, T/P 50m Hwy Bus Stop North 43)
- Centrepoint (A/P & T/P 50m T/S In Front of Holiday Inn)
- Circle on Cavill (A/P & T/P 20m Opposite at T/S Appel Park)
- Cosmopolitan (A/P & T/P 100m Out Front of Beachcomber Resort)
- Condor Apartments (A/P & T/P 200m at Corner Riverview & Cypress Ave)
- Grand Chancellor (A/P & T/P 50m Out Front of Beachcomber Resort)
- Enderley Gardens (A/P & T/P 80m Across the Road at Surfers Century)
- Emerald Apartments (A/P & T/P 150m on Peninsula Drive)
- Focus (A/P & T/P 20m at Beachpoint APTS Bus Stop on Esplanade)
- Freshwater Point (A/P & T/P 50m Bus Stop Corner Te Peters & Sunshine Boulevard)
- Gemini Court (A/P & T/P 100m Corner Nathan & Hayle St)
- Golden Gate (A/P 150m Mantra Sun City, T/P 150m Birt Ave)
- Golden Riviera (A/P 30m Golden Four Drive, T/P 30m Across the Road at Hotel Gold Four Drive)
- Goodwin Towers (A/P & T/P 150m Corner Nathan & Hayle St)
- The Grand (A/P & S/W 20m Bus Stop Out Front, T/P 30m Bus Stop Across the Road)
- Greenmount Beach Resort (A/P & T/P 80m at the Belamare Hotel)
- International Beach Resort (A/P & T/P 50m Beachpoint APTS Bus Stop on Esplanade)
- The Islander (A/P & T/P 100m In Front of Beachcomber Resort)
- Isle of Palms/Bay of Palms (A/P & T/P 150m Phone Box on Guiness Creek Road)
- Jadon Place (A/P & T/P 150m Limo Stop Pacific Fair Near the Bus Terminals)
- Magic Mountain (A/P & T/P 150m Nobby Beach Bus Stop Bottom of Hill)
- Monte Carlo (A/P & T/P 150m Out Front of Chateau Beachside)
- The Moorings (A/P & T/P 40m Tourist Stop Appel Park)
- Moroccan (A/P & T/P 50m T/S In Front of Holiday Inn)
- Olympus (A/P & T/P 50m Out Front of Beachcomber Resort)
- Paradise Centre (A/P & T/P 50m Out Front of Beachcomber Resort)
- Paradise Grove (A/P 100m GC Hwy Bust Stop 43, T/P Gold Coast Hwy Bus Stop 43 North)
- Paradise Resort (A/P & T/P 150m Around the Corner in Birt Ave)
- Palm Beach Resort (A/P 20m GC Hwy, T/P Bus Stop Out Front)
- Phoenician (A/P 100m Across Road at the Park Area, T/P 100m Out Front of Aruba Beach)
- President Apartments (A/P & T/P 50m Tourist Stop on Hamilton Ave)
- Quarterdeck (A/P & T/P 150m T/S In Front of Holiday Inn)
- Raffles Royale (A/P & T/P 250m T/S In Front of Holiday Inn)
- Sandy Point (A/P & T/P 50m Corner of Labrador & Imperial St)
- Santorini By the Sea (A/P & T/P 100m Nobby Beach Bus Stop Gold Coast Hwy)
- St Tropez (A/P & T/P 100m Out Front of Chateau Beachside)
- Surfers City Motel (A/P & T/P 50m T/S In Front of Holiday Inn)
- Swell on the Beach (A/P 30m Back of Burleigh Beach Tower, T/P 100m Bus Stop on Hwy Near Park)
- Tallebudgera Tourist Park (A/P 20m Bus Stop South on GC Hwy, T/P 20m Bus Stop North on Gold Coast Hwy)
- Tiki Village (A/P & T/P 80m T/S Appel Park)
- The Sands (A/P & T/P 50m Out Front of Chateau Beachside)
- Top of the Mark (A/P & T/P 250m Out front of Chateau Beachside)
- Towers of Chevron (A/P & T/P 150m Across the Road T/S Appel Park)
- Vibe Hotel (A/P & T/P 50m T/S Appel Park)
- Victoria Square (A/P 150m Bus Stop out Front of Sofitel, T/P 150m Bus Stop Across the Road from Sofitel)
- View Pacific (A/P & T/P 20m In Front of Holiday Inn)
- Wave Resort (A/P 50m Bus Stop out Front of Sofitel, T/P 50m Bus Stop Across the Road from Sofitel).
To ensure you make your arranged transfer, please be waiting at the correct location (see above for details) at the pre-arranged time you will confirm after buying your ticket.
So book your ultimate all-inclusive Gold Coast Transport Package today!
I cannot see my voucher details in here, so how can I print it !
The Freedom Pass Includes:
- 1 Return Gold Coast Airport Transfer, and;
- Unlimited Theme Park Transfers - a convenient and comfortable return, door to door coach service; and
- Unlimited Local Bus Travel - on the 24 hour bus network, Surfside Buslines, operating throughout the entire region.
Present freedom pass upon boarding.
Choose from either 3, 5, 7 or 10 days of unlimited travel and enjoy the freedom.
Child = 4-13 yrs. Family = 2 adults with 2 children.
AIRPORT TRANSFERS: It is essential to book your return airport transfer 48 hours prior to your flight by calling 1300 655 655. Please have your flight details ready to arrange a pick-up time. Airport arrival transfer bookings are not necessary. Return airport transfers are valid for 30 days from date of issue.
THEME PARK TRANSFERS: To avoid disappointment it is essential to book your theme park transfers by 11am the day prior to travel to be guaranteed carriage. If you need to change your return transfer, this must be done by 10am the day of travel.
FAMILY PASSES: Only one ticket is issued per family. Family members must travel together under the single pass. Family = 2 adults with 2 children.
LUGGAGE: The passenger should always carry valuable items on their person, as Gold Coast Shuttle accepts no responsibility for lost or damaged luggage.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS:
- Failure to board, unused tickets or portions thereof are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Travel will be denied to anyone who does not produce a valid ticket / voucher to the driver on entry.
- There are no refunds or replacements for lost, damaged or stolen tickets / vouchers.
Click here for link to Bus Route Map: http://www.gcshuttle.com.au/sit_gcs_images/map.gif
Time determined upon booking
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia