Discover the entire Gold Coast at your own pace with the Gold Pass.
Services operate daily between registered accommodation houses^ and all major theme parks. One theme park per transfer.
Use your Gold Pass to visit local shopping centres, beaches, tourist attractions, entertainment precincts and more.
Gold Passes are valid for consecutive days from the first date of issue. Passes expire at midnight on the last day of travel.
The Gold Pass Includes:
- Unlimited Theme Park Transfers - a convenient and comfortable return, door to door* coach service, and;
- Unlimited Local Bus Travel - on the 24 hour bus network, Surfside Buslines, operating throughout the entire region.
Present gold pass upon boarding.
Child = 4-13 yrs. Family = 2 adults with 2 children.
THEME PARK TRANSFERS: To avoid disappointment it is essential to book your theme park transfers by 11am the day prior to travel to be guaranteed carriage. If you need to change your return transfer, this must be done by 10am the day of travel.
FAMILY PASSES: Only one ticket is issued per family. Family members must travel together under the single pass. Family = 2 adults with 2 children.
LUGGAGE: The passenger should always carry valuable items on their person, as Gold Coast Shuttle accepts no responsibility for lost or damaged luggage.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS:
- Failure to board, unused tickets or portions thereof are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Travel will be denied to anyone who does not produce a valid ticket / voucher to the driver on entry.
- There are no refunds or replacements for lost, damaged or stolen tickets / vouchers.
Click here for link to Bus Route Map: http://www.gcshuttle.com.au/sit_gcs_images/map.gif
Time determined upon booking
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia