Clean and green, superbly situated embracing either side of the dramatic Swan River estuary, is a city of friendly charm. A city to enjoy in all seasons, usually bathed in warm sunshine, you can discover Perth in a day - city, Fremantle and Kings Park.
Coach touring, Fremantle tram, Captain Cook cruise and wine tasting.
- The WACA - Western Australia cricket ground
- Visit Kings Park - spectacular views over Perth skyline, Perth River and Melville Water from the tree top walk
- Cottesloe Beach on the Indian Ocean coastline
- Stunning and historic Fremantle - docks, marinas, charming heritage sandstone buildings
- Plenty of free time to discover Fremantle - perhaps a coffee on South Terrace's cappuccino strip (own expense)
- Join the Fremantle tram
- Return to Perth on a Captain Cook cruise with full commentary as you enjoy a Western Australian wine tasting
- Australia's most expensive homes and Perth skyline
- Spectacular waterfront views from the Swan River
- Barrack Street Jetty.
Operates Mon,Wed,Frid,Sun - Does not operate Christmas Day.
Please check in 15 minutes prior to departure.
Children aged 4-14 are eligible to receive a 50% discount off Adult fares unless otherwise stated (15 and over is an adult. Under 4 is free).
Perth Sightseeing Centre, Corner Hay and Pier Streets, Perth OR Alternatively we offer free hotel courtesy pick-ups. If you wish to be picked up from your hotel please wait outside at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time. Note: Pick up times may vary depending on traffic, no hotel drop-off after morning tours.
Perth, Western Australia, Australia