Phillip Island Nature Park - close to Melbourne yet abounding with wildlife. The Little Penguins coming home from the sea and the spectacle of thousands of Australian fur seals swimming and lazing on Seal Rocks. This is truly one of Australia's most unique experiences.
Coach touring, entrance to Penguin Parade, Skybox, Penguins Plus premium viewing, on-coach video and Seal Rocks cruise.
- Western Port - waterbirds and mangroves
- Panoramic views of French Island
- San Remo - maritime fishing village.
Seal Rocks Cruise:
- Board the Wildlife Coast Adventure Cruises seal watching cruise for one of Australia's most unique natural experiences
- Be enthralled at the sight and sound of over 5000 fur seals close-up while drifting in the shelter of Seals Rocks in Bass Strait. These naturally playful and inquisitive animals regularly approach the boat for a closer look at you!
- Phillip Island Nature Park - a natural home for koalas, seals, shearwaters and Little Penguins
- The Nobbies - a rugged rocky outcrop
- Seal Rocks - home to Australia's largest colony of fur seals
- Witness the natural phenomena of the Penguin Parade on floodlit Summerland Beach from the Skybox - an exclusive ranger's box with a private ranger before taking a closer look at the penguins from Penguins Plus premium viewing area
- See penguin rookeries from an elevated boardwalk
- Inspect the Visitor's Centre - an opportunity to learn about the life of the Little Penguin
- During your evening return to Melbourne a contemporary movie feature will be screened.
Please bring warm, waterproof clothing as nights can be cold on the island in any season. The Penguin Parade and Seal Rocks cruise both take place in the open outdoors.
When doing the Seal Rocks cruise option, it is in lieu of the visiting the Koala Conservation Centre.
Operates DAILY (October to April).Does not operate Christmas Day
Please check in 15 minutes prior to departure.
Children aged 4-14 are eligible to receive a 50% discount off Adult fares unless otherwise stated (15 and over is an adult. Under 4 is free).
Melbourne Day Tour Centre, Federation Square East, crn Flinders & Russell Streets, Melbourne OR Alternatively we offer free hotel courtesy pick-ups. If you wish to be picked up from your hotel please wait outside at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time. Note: Pick up times may vary depending on traffic, no hotel drop-off after morning tours.
Phillip Island, Victoria, Australia