Experience the Gold Coast from a different angle as you take in the beauty of the coast's waterways and natural features. See the magnificent wildlife all around you and unwind to the flows of the currents as you paddle your way into a day of unforgettable memories.
Our tours are conducted on the beautiful Broadwater on the Gold Coast. The water where we conduct our tours is protected by the surrounding islands of South Stradbroke and Wavebreak as well as The Spit headlands. With mild sub-tropical temperatures and around 10 to 15 metres underwater visibility, snorkelling is a great way to see the colourful fish and crustaceans which call this place home. With winter water temperatures being approximately 19 degrees and Summer water temperatures approximately 26 degrees, this is an all-year round adventure. We provide wetsuits during winter for your added comfort if you request them.
You will see abundant wildlife from Turtles, Dolphins, Stingrays, and colourful sub-tropical fish species to Whales in the migration months of May-Nov.
Our tours are designed for any fitness level and age group. You will get comprehensive instructions on how to use the kayaks and snorkelling equipment. Most of our customers are first timers, so having no experience is not problem. Our experienced local tour guides will also give you an interpretive talk about the Islands and their surrounds, as well as the vast flora and fauna which call this pristine environment home.
My daughter and her boyfriend went on this tour, and absolutely loved it.
Kayaking is listed in my bucket list! and yes, here in gold coast, i was able to make it!!! though our first kayaking adventure is not that successful hahahah, i and my friend Cha enjoyed the navigation hahaha.im assigned as the front paddler hahaha. Snorkeling with Irvin is fun even said that sharks surrounded the place hahaha. The breakfast and of course the home made brownies by our tour guide is so great!!! i love it very much! on our way back to the city, Mico my partner, safely and smoothly lead our kayak adventure. thanks tabs! overall rating is 100% super adventure! someday i would like to revisit the stradboke island, and i wanna do some surfing and swimming! thanks again for a very memorable tour in Australia!
Great fun, and value for money. Unfortunately for us we didn't get to see much snorkelling but it was still a great experience! Kayaking, breakfast and bush walking on an island was amazing! Highly reccommend :)
- Free hotel pick up & return*
- Paddle across the tranquil waters of the Gold Coast
- Keeping an eye out for Dolphins, Turtles, Stingrays
- Visit two of our secluded islands
- Delicious continental breakfast on the beach
- Snorkel with hundreds of sub-tropical fish off Wavebreak Island (1hr approx)
- A short paddle to South Stradbroke Island
- Enjoy a stroll across to one of the best surfing beaches in the world
- Spot the Swamp Faced Wallaby only found on South Stradbroke Island.
*Courtesy Hotel pick up extends from Biggera Waters to Mermaid Beach.
Don't forget to bring:
- Footwear that can get wet (eg. Thongs, sandals)
- Bottle of water
- Sense of adventure & fun.
- Tours cancelled by the tour guide due to weather conditions will result in another booking on an alternative day or a full refund will be given. This is up to the customer and their requirements.
Child prices are for ages 15 years & under.
Time determined upon booking
Contact operator in case of bad weather.
The tours depart from Marine Pde, Labrador, northern boat ramp, in front of the Grand Hotel. We also offer courtesy Hotel pick up from Biggera Waters to Mermaid Beach.
Marine Parade, Labrador, Queensland, Australia