Sea voyage the Backstairs Passage from spectacular Cape Jervis to this sailing shipwreck island, home to the wallaby, goanna, echidna, koala, kangaroo and a haven for marine wildlife and seabirds.
Walk in the wild with seals on the beach... Kangaroo Island - so natural, so unique with dramatic pockets of unspoiled wilderness.
This is indeed nature's treasure island.
This tour option allows you to take the Sealink Ferry TO and FROM the island and includes all coach transfers.
Return cruise to Kangaroo Island, lunch, park fees, and on-island touring.
- Early start coach travel to Cape Jervis
- Cruise the Backstairs Passage to Penneshaw on Kangaroo Island
- Walk in the wild with seals on the beach at Seal Bay, home for over 500 Australian Sea Lions
- Enjoy an Aussie country style lunch in a rural setting
- Unspoilt wilderness of Flinders Chase National Park
- Look for koalas in their natural habitat
- Witness astounding rock formations at Remarkable Rocks
- Keep an eye out for an echidna
- Take in the spectacle of Admirals Arch
- See New Zealand fur seals in their natural ocean environment
- Return to Penneshaw and cruise back to Cape Jervis and onto Adelaide.
Operates: DAILY Does not operate Christmas Day
Departs: 6:45 AM
Returns: 10:30 PM
Fare Includes: Return cruise to Kangaroo Island, lunch, park fees, and on-island touring
Children aged 4-14 are eligible to receive a 50% discount off Adult fares unless otherwise stated (15 and over is an adult. Under 4 is free).
All tours depart from Adelaide Central Bus Station, 85 Franklin St, Adelaide. Alternatively, a courtesy hotel pick up may be arranged if you contact us with your hotels names and address. Please wait outside hotel 5 minutes prior to pick up time. Pick up times may vary 10 minutes depending on traffic.
Kangaroo Island, South Australia, Australia