See the best of the Gold Coast from the water with this great value morning boat cruise that will take you through the lovely, winding waterways on a relaxing tour with the Gold Coast’s most experienced cruise company. Departing from our pier in the heart of Surfers Paradise, this morning Gold Coast river cruise will take you on a journey to view the many highlights that make the Gold Coast famous, including the magnificent homes of the rich and famous, the glittering waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater, and famed regional spots such as Sea World, Marina Mirage and the Palazzo Versace – Australia’s only “six star” resort hotel.
Sit back and relax while enjoying complimentary coffee and cake while taking in the informative, expert commentary from our experienced crew as the famous Gold Coast sunshine soaks the boat’s spacious sundeck as the city’s high-rise skyline passes by. The Gold Coast morning cruise departs at 9:30am from our wharf on the river-end of Cavill Avenue next to “Tiki Village” in the centre of Surfers Paradise.
* 1.5 hrs Morning Cruise includes a selection of delicious locally-made cakes and slices
* Complimentary tea and coffee
* Informative commentary
* Sundeck viewing -special events catered for
* Fully licensed cocktail bar and selection of wines
* View the magnificent homes and lifestyles of the rich and famous
* Take in the beautiful sites of the Gold Coast Waterway and Broadwater
* Travel to Seaworld, Marina Mirage and Australia's only six star hotel "Palazzo Versace"
* Enjoy airconditioned, all weather comfort
* View some of the world's most beautiful high-rise apartments and the ever-changing Surfers Paradise skyline
* Kids receive a FREE goodie bag
30 March 2013 or until further notice.
Boarding time is 15 minutes prior to departure time at Tiki Village wharf (behind Tiki Village International Resort). Children's age 3-13 years; children under 3 yrs are free of charge.
Morning Cruise 9:30am - 11:00am
Cruises can be cancelled without prior notice due to extreme weather conditions or other reasons beyond our control.
Tiki Village Wharf, River End Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise - behind Tiki Village International Resort
Tiki Village, Cavill Avenue (River End), Surfers Paradise, Qld 4217