An evening tour for those with time constraints that takes you directly to the natural phenomenon of the Penguin Parade. Includes an upgrade to Skybox, an exclusive ranger's box with an experienced ranger (limited to 10 guests), Penguins Plus, a premium viewing area and complimentary drink.
Fare Includes: Entrance to Penguin Parade, Skybox with gourmet light refreshments and drink, Penguins Plus premium viewing and MP4 audio tour
- Western Port - water birds and mangroves
- Panoramic views of French Island
- San Remo - maritime fishing village
- Phillip Island - home for one of the largest colonies of Little Penguins
- Witness the natural phenomenon of the Penguin Parade on floodlit Summerland Beach from the Skybox - an exclusive ranger's box with a private ranger before taking a closer look at the penguins from Penguins Plus premium viewing area. Gourmet light refreshments and a drink is served in the Skybox.
- See penguin rookeries as you walk on an elevated boardwalk
- Inspect the Visitors Information Centre - an opportunity to learn about the life of the Little Penguin as you walk through the "Penguin Experience"
- A variety of light meals are available at the Penguin Parade restaurant (own expense).
Please bring warm, waterproof clothing as nights can be cold on the island in any season. The Penguin Parade is a natural phenomenon taking place in the open outdoors.
Per person (Prices valid 1/4/2012 to 31/3/2013)
During winter this tour departs at 3.00pm and returns 9.00pm approx.
During summer this tour departs at 5.00pm and returns 11.30pm approx.
Operates Daily except Christmas Day
Departs: 3:00 PM
Returns: 9:00 PM
Phillip Island, Victoria, Australia