The subtropical island of Rottnest set in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. Explore secluded beaches and isolated sandy bays, land locked lakes - home to a profusion of waterbirds and learn of early settlement history ... you're sure to encounter a quokka! Fine food, capuccinos, ice creams - your island in the sun for a day!
Return transfer to Barrack Street Jetty, return ferry cruise to Rottnest Island with morning tea onboard, Eco Adventure boat tour, buffet lunch on the island and afternoon tea or wine tasting.
- Transfer to Barrack Street Jetty and board the high speed ferry "Star Flyte"
- Take a short ocean cruise to Rottnest Island including a spectacular Swan River cruise between Perth and Fremantle with full commentary
- At Rottnest Island board your eco adventure boat cruise
- 1.5hr eco tour around the island visiting pristine bays and coves
- Get up close to the islands wildlife in their natural environment
- Discover the island's unique coral reef and limestone geology
- Cruise the ocean waters to see dolphins, seals, whales (seasonal) and birdlife
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on the island
- Free time to explore, shop or perhaps enjoy a coffee
- Reboard "Star Flyte" back to Barrack Street Jetty and enjoy afternoon tea or wine tasting.
Per person (Prices valid 1/4/2011 to 31/3/2012)
Note: this tour is not suitable for children under 4 years old.
Operates Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Tour operates Late September to early June. Does not operate Christmas Day
Please check in 15 minutes prior to departure.
Children aged 4-14 are eligible to receive a 50% discount off Adult fares unless otherwise stated (15 and over is an adult. Under 4 is free).
Perth Sightseeing Centre, Corner Hay and Pier Streets, Perth OR Alternatively we offer free hotel courtesy pick-ups. If you wish to be picked up from your hotel please wait outside at least 5 minutes prior to pick-up time. Note: Pick up times may vary depending on traffic, no hotel drop-off after morning tours.
Rottnest Island, Western Australia, Australia