South Coast Charters:
See the whitest sand in the world. Meet Wild kangaroos on the beach. Go where Dolphins frolic in clear clean waters.This tour is for charter and group bookings only and as such is not available with any other offer.
- Bald Hill Lookout - An amazing lookout at the edge of the Royal National Park over the Illawarra Escarpment. This is used as an international center for hand gliding.
- Nan Tien Temple - A visit to the largest Buddhist Temple in the Southern Hemisphere. It represents the multicultural aspects of Australian Society.
Kiama - A delightful seaside town! With the added attraction of its magnificent and spectacular 'Blow Hole'.
- Mt. Pleasant Lookout - From which the beauty of the South Coast is revealed - rolling green hills, beautiful historical villages, and the clean curve of white sandy beaches.
- Huskisson - A great place for lunch and viewing the bay. A departure point for Dolphin and Whale watching. Known for having some of the clearest waters anywhere in Australia.
- Hyams Beach - Swimming and walking on a Beach which is reputed to have some of the whitest sand on the planet!
- Pebbly Beach - Here you can see the wild kangaroos on the beach and gaze at the colourful birds of the South Coast from close up.
For charters only (=private tour).
The price is approx. $50 AUD per person and a minimum booking of $1100 AUD is required.
- Dolphin Cruise - In Jervis Bay
- Minnamurra Rain Forest - A rare track of subtropical rainforest.
(If choosing one of these options, the visit to Pebbly Beach will be substituted)
This tour is for charter and group bookings only and as such is not available with any other offer.
Tour size: 1-24 people at $1100 (entrance fees and food are not included).
Time determined upon booking
Complimentary pick up from your hotel in Sydney City area.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia