Experience first hand pristine lush rainforest, dramatic hinterland views from mountain top ranges, local produce to tempt the palate and the creative melting pot for unique creations.
Fare Includes: Devonshire Tea, wine tasting and lunch with a drink.
- Australian Nougat Company - be tempted with a nougat tasting
- Dulong lookout - witness panoramic views of the hinterland
- Complimentary Devonshire Tea of scones with jam & cream and tea/coffee
- Montville- also known as the 'Creative heart of the Sunshine Coast'
- Time to walk and browse through this charming village
- Delight in the unquie galleries, fashion boutiques and craft and gift shops that exhibit locally made items
- Enjoy a delicious cafe lunch including a beverage in a traditional 'Queenslander'
- Mary Cairncross Lookout - spectacular views of the magnificent Glasshouse Mountains
- Take an informative guided rainforest walk
- Visit Maleny Mountain Wines for wine tasting
- Maleny Cheese
- Descend the Blackall Range and take in the diverse and picturesque scenery.
Operates: Thursday - Does not operate Christmas Day
Departs: 7:45 AM
Returns: 4:45 PM
Children aged 4-14 are eligible to receive a 50% discount off Adult fares unless otherwise stated (15 and over is an adult. Under 4 is free).
Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia