GEO-caching is a dynamic way to discover a destination, and a great way teach valuable business lessons.
Your group will be split into teams and given a series of GPS co-ordinates.
When they reach the checkpoints, teams call up base camp to get further instructions, answer questions, or pick up codes to unlock the prize at their final destination.
This fast-paced event will have staff thinking on their feet while enjoying the best a city or regional area has to offer.
GEO-caching can be enjoyed on foot or using a range of transport options. These include, sailing boats, bikes, kayaks, public transport, Harleys, and even sea planes. (at additional cost)
This event is a great way to reward staff and get them communicating on a non-work level. The program is also flexible enough to incorporate the following business lessons.
- Time management.
- Planning and execution.
- Assessing future problems and planning to overcome them.
- Effective use of resources
- Staff motivation.
- Attention to detail.
- Respecting diversity of skills.
- Appropriately assigning tasks to the most suitable people.
- Event set up
- All caches, clues, and challenges
- 1 GPS unit per team
- 1 hand held compass per team
- 1 digital camera per team
- Bottled water, sunscreen, and snacks
- Web based photography service
- 1 facilitator per 50 guests.
- Pre event meeting with client to discuss corporate objectives
- Post event presentation.
Time: 2-4 hours.
People: 50-500 people
Price $3300 for up to 50 people + $50 per person (for groups over 50 people)
Available in multiple locations around Australia. Please enquire for further details.
Time determined upon booking
Contact operator in case of bad weather.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia