We provide return, door to door transfers from selected Gold Coast accommodation houses (see list below) to the theme park of your choice. The theme parks we service include; Dreamworld, WhiteWater World, Sea World, Movie World, Wet N Wild, Paradise Country or Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
Our services operate daily and to avoid disappointment it is essential to book your theme park transfers by 7pm the day prior to travel in order to guaranteed carriage. Bookings times are organised after buying the ticket, upon which you will be provided with the necessary contact details to arrange your pick up and drop off. If you need to change your return transfer, this must be done by 10am the day of travel.
List of Gold Coast Accommodation pick up points:
- 19th Avenue Apartments (North Hwy Bus Stop out front)
- Air on Broadbeach (20m Left to South Pacific Plaza)
- One the Esplanade (50m Across the Road to Peninsula)
- Anacapri Apartments (150m Left Surfers Century)
- Arc Apartments (250m Down to Corner Bus Stop Sunshine Boulevard & Te Peters Drive).
- Aria (50m Right to Pacific Resort)
- Atlantis East (100m to Bus Stop Right on Hwy)
- Atlantis West (100m to Bus Stop Right on Hwy)
- Australis Sovereign (50m Around the Corner to Birt Ave)
- Avalon (100m Left to Appel Park)
- Brighton on Broadwater Shores (100m Corner Como & Aqua Streets)
- Burleigh Beach Towers (Bus Stop North on Gold Coast Hwy)
- Burleigh Terraces (50m Hwy Bus Stop North 43)
- Centrepoint (50m T/S In Front of Holiday Inn)
- Circle on Cavill (20m Opposite at T/S Appel Park)
- Cosmopolitan (100m Out Front of Beachcomber Resort)
- Condor Apartments (200m at Corner Riverview & Cypress Ave)
- Grand Chancellor (50m Out Front of Beachcomber Resort)
- Enderley Gardens (80m across the road at Surfers Century)
- Emerald Apartments (150m on Peninsula Drive)
- Focus (20m at Beachpoint APTS Bus Stop on Esplanade)
- Freshwater Point (50m Bus Stop Corner Te Peters & Sunshine Boulevard)
- Gemini Court (100m Corner Nathan & Hayle St)
- Golden Gate (150m Birt Ave)
- Golden Riviera (30m Across the Road at Hotel Gold Four Drive)
- Goodwin Towers (150m Corner Nathan & Hayle St)
- The Grand (30m Bus Stop Across the Road)
- Greenmount Beach Resort (80m at the Belamare Hotel)
- International Beach Resort (50m Beachpoint APTS Bus Stop on Esplanade)
- The Islander (100m In Front of Beachcomber Resort)
- Isle of Palms/Bay of Palms (150m Phone Box on Guiness Creek Road)
- Jadon Place (150m Limo Stop Pacific Fair Near the Bus Terminals)
- Magic Mountain (150m Nobby Beach Bus Stop Bottom of Hill)
- Monte Carlo (150m Out Front of Chateau Beachside)
- The Moorings (40m Tourist Stop Appel Park)
- Moroccan (50m T/S In Front of Holiday Inn)
- Olympus (50m Out Front of Beachcomber Resort)
- Paradise Centre (50m Out Front of Beachcomber Resort)
- Paradise Grove (Gold Coast Hwy Bus Stop 43 North)
- Paradise Resort (150m Around the Corner in Birt Ave)
- Palm Beach Resort (Bus Stop Out Front Front)
- Phoenician (100m Out Front of Aruba Beach)
- President Apartments (50m Tourist Stop on Hamilton Ave)
- Quarterdeck (150m T/S In Front of Holiday Inn)
- Raffles Royale (250m T/S In Front of Holiday Inn)
- Sandy Point (50m Corner of Labrador & Imperial St)
- Santorini By the Sea (100m Nobby Beach Bus Stop Gold Coast Hwy)
- St Tropez (100m Out Front of Chateau Beachside)
- Surfers City Motel (50m T/S In Front of Holiday Inn)
- Swell on the Beach (100m Bus Stop on Hwy Near Park)
- Tallebudgera Tourist Park (20m Bus Stop North on Gold Coast Hwy)
- Tiki Village (80m T/S Appel Park)
- The Sands (50m Out Front of Chateau Beachside)
- Top of the Mark (250m Out front of Chateau Beachside)
- Towers of Chevron (150m Across the Road T/S Appel Park)
- Vibe Hotel (50m T/S Appel Park)
- Victoria Square (150m Bus Stop Across the Road from Sofitel)
- View Pacific (20m In Front of Holiday Inn)
- Wave Resort (50m Bus Stop Across the Road from Sofitel).
To ensure you make your arranged transfer, please be waiting at the correct location (see above for details) at the pre-arranged time you will confirm after buying your ticket.
Book your theme park transfers now and save!
Theme park transfers to and from your Hotel Accommodation.
A Theme Park Transfer includes return door to door transfers to Dreamworld, WhiteWater World, Sea World, Movie World, Wet N Wild, Paradise Country or Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
Present pass upon boarding.
One theme park per transfer (return)
Child = 4-13 yrs. Family = 2 adults with 2 children.
To avoid disappointment it is essential to book your theme park transfers by 7pm the day prior to travel to be guaranteed carriage. If you need to change your return transfer, this must be done by 10am the day of travel.
Family Passes - only one ticket is issued per family. Family members must travel together under the single pass.
Luggage - the passenger should always carry valuable items on their person, as Gold Coast Shuttle accepts no responsibility for lost or damaged luggage.
Cancellations/Refunds - Failure to board, unused tickets or portions thereof are non-refundable and non-transferable. Travel will be denied to anyone who does not produce a valid ticket / voucher to the driver on entry. There are no refunds or replacements for lost, damaged or stolen tickets / vouchers.
Theme Park transfer services only operate from Gold Coast accommodation houses as far south as Twin Towns Resort.
In some cases door to door may mean the nearest safe pick up point.
Click here for link to Bus Route Map: http://www.gcshuttle.com.au/sit_gcs_images/map.gif
Time determined upon booking
Your Hotel Accommodation (providing it is registered), please wait outside.
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia