Experience this beautiful High Country setting by horse back for the most authentic Walter Peak Country Farm experience.
For added adventure following your TSS Earnslaw cruise, explore Walter Peak High Country Farm the traditional way – by horseback.
Our experienced guides will take you across rolling farm terraces to a lookout with spectacular views of Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountains. The riding is easy and suitable for inexperienced riders (40 mins trek).
After returning to the stables, enjoy a traditional morning or afternoon tea at the Colonel’s Homestead.
- Safety helmets and wet weather clothing are provided
- Morning or afternoon tea included - scones, pikelets (small pancakes), tea/coffee/fruit juice
- Suitable for riders of all abilities, including first-time riders (40 mins trek)
- Suitable for children 8 years and over (40 mins trek)
- TSS Earnslaw cruise to Walter Peak
- Duration 3 hours 30 mins .
Non-slip shoes/boots, warm clothing/jacket, sunscreen/sunglasses, camera. We provide: Safety helmet and wet weather gear.
Maximum weight 100kg
Suitable for children 8 years and over
Child rates apply for 8 - 14 years.
10am, 12 noon & 2pm
Contact operator in case of bad weather.
Queenstown, South Island, New Zealand