TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Website is owned and operated by Adventures Today Pty. Ltd. (ABN 58 129 020 417) "Adventures Today". Use of this Website is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
APPLICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. These Terms and Conditions apply to any booking made through the website whether or not you are the activity participant (person actually undertaking the activity purchased on the website) or the original purchaser. If you are the original purchaser, it is your responsibility to fully inform all participants of these Terms and Conditions. Please read these details and contact us if you need any further information or explanation. These Terms and Conditions are the most current of Adventures Today.
"Adventures Today" means Adventures Today Pty Ltd (ABN 58 129 020 417) and its parent and/or subsidiaries unless otherwise specified.
"Website" means the whole or any part of the web pages located at www.adventurestoday.org, any derivation of these web page addresses and all associated affiliate websites, partner websites and other links to and from these websites.
"We" and "us" refers to Adventures Today, and "our" has the same meaning. Headings are for convenience and are not to be used to interpret these Terms and Conditions.
3. The person making a booking acknowledges to have accepted these Terms and Conditions on behalf of everyone named in the booking. By booking an activity using the website you are agreeing to the following:
3.1 Adventures Today is a booking agent. Adventures Today acts as agent for a third party supplier ("activity supplier") for the purposes of marketing the activity suppliers service. When you undertake an activity your contract is between you and the activity supplier and you will be subject to the Terms and Conditions of the activity supplier.
3.2 Adventures Today does not guarantee that the website is free from errors or faults; we will however make our best efforts to ensure that the information available on the website is accurate.
CANCELLATION OF AN ACTIVITY
4. Cancellation by you
Adventures Today and/or the activity supplier cannot refund or guarantee exchange should you fail to attend at an agreed date, time and place or if you fail to attend a re-scheduled date and time. If you are unable to attend an activity on the confirmed date and time you selected you should immediately contact the activity supplier who will do their best to reschedule the activity. Adventures Today’s cancellation policy does not cover changes of mind or cancellation for personal reasons and you will not be entitled to an exchange or refund.
4.1 Lack of availability and cancellation by activity supplier
All activities are offered by activity suppliers based on available dates published by individual activity suppliers. Adventures Today does not guarantee the availability of any of the activities advertised on the website. In the event that an activity becomes unavailable on an advertised date or the activity needs to be cancelled for any reason apart from weather, you will be re-booked at no cost to you. All reasonable steps will be taken to accommodate you on an alternative date for that activity or an alternative date for a similar activity. Some suppliers require a minimum number of passengers to operate tour.
4.2 Bad weather
Many of the activities are weather dependent. You will have the activity supplier's details so you can check if services are affected by bad weather on the day or ahead of your booking. If bad weather affects a booking it will be re-booked at no cost to you. All reasonable steps will be taken to accommodate you on an alternative date.
5. Session lengths are approximate and are given by activity suppliers as a guide to the total time you will be at their venue. Unless otherwise stated, you will normally take your turn with the activity supplier's other customers and there may be waiting time involved. Any itinerary provided to you is indicative only and the order of events may change.
6. Certain activities provided by activity suppliers are subject to minimum age, health or other requirements. Details of each activity supplier's requirements are set out on the website under each service. Please read them carefully.
PRICES AND CHARGES
7. Prices are per person, unless otherwise specified. Any booking made or order placed by you, whether through the Adventures Today website or otherwise, shall be deemed an offer by you to purchase the relevant activities subject to these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change prices without notice.
All prices include Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the current rate of 10%. Each payment transaction (regardless of the number of items comprising each payment transaction) made from the website is subject to a transaction fee of $4.00 AUD (inclusive of GST).
8. Independent activity suppliers provide the information about their activities. We try to ensure that our advertising information is accurate and up-to-date. However, the content or format of some activities may change slightly from time to time. Activity suppliers will provide final details about each activity. Your participation in each activity is conditional upon your acceptance of the activity supplier's Terms and Conditions.
Adventures Today makes no specific representation as to the standard, class, or description of services provided by third parties including the activity suppliers. Adventures Today does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information published on the website at any time. The text used by Adventures Today is protected by copyright and must not be copied in whole or in part in any way without the express permission of Adventures Today.
MAPS AND PHOTOGRAPHS
9. Maps are shown for general information and may not necessarily reflect actual routings, locations or services provided. Photographs show places in the geographic areas, but may not be included in the activity. Activity photographs/descriptions are representative only; images are supplied by the activity suppliers. The illustrations (including photographs) used by Adventures Today are protected by copyright and must not be copied in whole or in part but with the express permission of Adventures Today.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
10. We have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the content of the website is correct, but all information is subject to change at any time without notice. Adventures Today publishes all information in good faith. As a user of the website you acknowledge that Adventures Today cannot check the accuracy of all information provided by an activity supplier. You should use your own judgment of the accuracy and completeness of any information, opinion, recommendation or other content accessed through the website.
NO LIABILITY FOR INCONVENIENCE
11. Without limiting other clauses in these Terms and Conditions , Adventures Today is not liable for any inconvenience caused or expense incurred by use of the information provided on the website. To the maximum extent permitted by law Adventures Today disclaims all liability for any errors, unauthorized access to your personal information or inaccuracies in information supplied by third parties. Under no circumstances will Adventures Today be liable for direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings or damages. The inclusion of an activity supplier on the website does not indicate that Adventures Today endorses or recommends that provider.
12. Adventures Today makes no warranty or representation regarding the standard of any service to be provided by activity suppliers advertised on the website.
12.1 Adventures Today has no liability for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise caused by any activity supplier. Adventures Today has no liability for any loss or damage occasioned by any negligent act or omission of any activity supplier or third party. Where Adventures Today's liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the activity purchased. You will indemnify Adventures Today if we suffer any loss or damage or incur any costs in connection with your breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other legal obligation by you. Adventures Today does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of or connected with the website or for any products or services purchased from the website.
12.2 Adventures Today is not liable to you or any other person for any injury, damage or loss however caused in connection with the use of the website or a linked website or occasioned by undertaking an activity purchased from the website. This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers.
12.3 These Terms do not affect a consumer's statutory rights.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
13. All the material on the website is subject to the copyright of Adventures Today or its third party licensors. You must not reproduce any of the material contained on the website except that you may download a copy of the website to the local hard drive of the computer used to access the website; and print extracts of the website, but only for your personal use. You are not permitted to copy any of the material on the website or otherwise incorporate it into or store in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication of other work in any form; or provide a link to the website from another website without Adventures Today’s prior written consent. To become an affiliate visit the affiliate section on the website.
14. The information contained on the website is for general information purposes only. In particular, we make no representations or warranties and exclude all liability in relation to any material of any other website referred to or accessed by a hyperlink through the website. We do not endorse or approve the material of any third party website, nor will we have any liability in connection with any of third party website howsoever arising. We accept no responsibility for any harmful code that may be introduced into your system by using the website; you are responsible for taking appropriate precautions.
15. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in Queensland, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland Australia.
LAW ENFORCEMENT REQUEST
16. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions derogates from Adventures Today's right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by Adventures Today with respect to that use.
16.1 We will not honour any booking, gift certificate or credit (or any portion therein) which we believe have been stolen from the lawful purchaser or have otherwise been acquired using fraudulent financial means.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
17. Adventures Today may at any time change or modify all or any part of these Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions in force at the time of the booking will apply.
18. Any waiver of a breach of this Agreement shall be in writing signed by the party granting the waiver and shall be effective only to the extent specifically set out in that waiver.
19. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes all other negotiations, agreements, instruments and other writings between the parties. No variation or waiver of this Agreement or any part thereof shall be effective unless in writing signed by each of the parties.
20 Multiple vouchers cannot be used as payment for a booking.
20.1 Vouchers are valid up to and including the "Valid until" date shown on the voucher.
20.2 An existing booking made using the voucher cannot be extended or altered using another voucher.
20.3 Vouchers are non refundable, not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other vouchers.
20.4 Bookings made with vouchers are non refundable in cash form. A booking credit will be issued where a cancellation is possible.
20.5 Booking totals are deducted from the voucher balance. Any unused balance will be able to be used in subsequent bookings.
20.6 When booking activities of a higher value than the gift voucher, the full value of the voucher must be used and the outstanding balance paid by credit card.
20.7 Vouchers can only be redeemed at the time of booking. Normal Terms and Conditions of purchase apply.
20.8 AdventuresToday.org is not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers.
20.9 For your security, the voucher cannot be redeemed without the Voucher ID.
20.10 We have the right to cancel vouchers and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained voucher is redeemed through AdventuresToday.org.
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
21. We guarantee that the participant will pay the lowest price online. If the participant is able to find a lower online advertised price for the same activity run by the same operator elsewhere online then Adventures Today will endeavour to beat it.